About CHIME: Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
I always get asked “Why do you what you do?” And the answer really is as simple as this: To help people feel better, live better and be better, both emotionally and physically.
Having started my career in consulting and strategy, working with many prestigious businesses, including some of the world’s most famous sport and health brands (such as Nike, adidas and Lucozade to name a few); the last ten years have taken me all over the globe, trying and testing, curating and collating the best techniques and tools to achieve such a goal.
Highlights have included professional qualifications in Fitness and Exercise, Diet and Nutrition, Mentoring and Coaching, as well as training under and alongside an array of highly regarded academics and practitioners at the college of Integrated Chinese Medicine.
This unique approach to wellness, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and focusing on the body and mind together, is what led to the birth of CHIME: Holistic health done differently. I now work with a broad array of individuals, companies and charities, helping them to feel better, live better and be better.
- BSc Hons. Acupuncture (First Class) – Graduating top in my class
- BA Hons. Social Science (First Class) – Achieving the top mark in my dissertation
- Lic.Ac MBAcC (British Acupuncture Council)
- Facial Enhancement Acupuncture Certificate
- Coaching and Mentoring Diploma (Distinction)
- Personal Training and Fitness Instruction Qualifications, including Exercise to Music – REPS registered
- First Aid certificate